RMPFA has streamlined the payment process for ALL payments, including Annual Fund, Field Trips and other PFA Events. We are asking all families to click the Pay4SchoolStuff link on the RMPFA website, or go directly to Pay4SchoolStuff.comto create an account.
Families will now pay online for all school sponsored fundraisers with a credit card – Amex, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
It only takes a few minutes to make supporting your children at Round Meadow a breeze. Just follow these simple directions:
- Go to Pay4schoolstuff.comand click on Parents Get Started Now “Create New Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to input your name, email address, password, phone number, and address.
- You will then be instructed to enter the name(s) of your kids. Each child needs to be input separately.
- Find school by selecting State, County (Los Angeles) and School Name (Round Meadow)
- Select grade of your child.
- Click “SUBMIT”
- It’s that simple! If you have any questions or need help with this exciting new payment system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org