Important New Protocol For Parents to Call In Absences
Round Meadow has a brand new phone system, so we no longer have an attendance phone hotline for parents to call in absences. The new protocol is for parents to email the RM attendance hotline at email@example.com. This is indicated in the outgoing message.
In your email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the following information:
- Your child’s first and last name
- Your name and phone number
- The name of your child’s teacher
- The date and nature of the absence
- The date you expect your child to return