The Election Committee is preparing a Slate of Candidates for the RMPFA Executive Board (2019-2020)
Please make all nominations no later than March 29 either by physical form or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Election to be held in April•
PFA Executive Board Elected Positions:
- President – Supervises and manages all PFA business affairs, PFA activities and events.
- Vice President – Assists President and all Standing Committees.
- Exec. Room Parent Liaison – Communication Coordinator and oversees the Room Parents and handle weekly/monthly
- Parliamentarian- Oversees bylaws, chairs election committee for following year. Needs to be serving on current Board and acts as a mentor to new board members.
- Secretary- Works with President to give timely notice of all meetings and keep accurate minutes of all PFA meetings. Maintains all non financial files & paperwork.
- Treasurer – Maintains accurate books, issues checks for PFA authorized bills, presents up to date statement at PFA meetings, oversees income tax returns and liason as needed with outside bookkeeper.
- Assistant Treasurer – Prepares and handles all deposits in a timely manner. Works closely with the Treasurer. Runs reports and sets up Square/P4SS for committees.
Contact Parliamentarian@rmpfa.org for more information or to electronically submit a nomination
*All positions are 2 year terms*
*In the event you can only commit to one year, please contact Parliamentarian@rmpfa.org for how this CAN work for you!
ATTENDANCE: Exec Board members MUST attend monthly membership meetings.
Positions can be shared or serve on a “co-“ basis.